Saturday, May 22, 2010

BRADY'S BIRTHDAY part1

Good morning birthday boy!
Brady, I can't believe you are 7. I remember the day that we found out I was pregnant with you. We were both so excited and then couldn't wait until we knew if you were a boy or girl. I was just looking in your baby book and noticed that I had written down your name if you were a girl was going to be Emma. I think you make a much better Brady.
What a joy you have been to us! God knew we needed you in our lives :o) I am so very glad He has given you to us! Love you so very very much! Mommy
Brady asked if Jeff and I would take him on a birthday date. He wanted to go to La Hacienda (we were so excited). He ordered his "pink" drink and thoroughly enjoyed every last bit!








The new bull at La Hacienda. It is kinda slow for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment